- “EchinaPoint” is an information centre which focuses on the topic of health and provides an insight into the world of natural health: its history, how medicines from fresh plants are produced and how they work, healthy nutrition and exercise. A visit which appeals to all the senses.
- The name “EchinaPoint” refers to Alfred Vogel’s favourite plant, the purple coneflower Echinacea purpurea
- While on a trip to the USA in the 1950s, Alfred Vogel obtained the first seeds from the Lakota Chief Black Elk. The descendents of these seeds are still used today.
- The visitor centre is open daily. Entry is free. An exciting competition awaits you!
- Visit the picture gallery with photos of the opening of the EchinaPoint visitor centre at the open day on 15th June 2013
Picture gallery >>